Bangkok Blogging... the saga continues

life in the City of Angels, career achievements, and journey with joey, my dear hubby

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Winter Updates

Finally! It's winter in Bangkok. The raining has stopped. Monday morning, I was surprised to feel the cool breeze of air that greeted me as I stepped out of the condo. And then I realized it's winter!

Yep, Thais call it winter. And it can get really very cold. As in you have to wear your light jacket or wrap around a pashmina or shawl on your body to keep it warm. Just today, after I finished having dinner with my colleagues at a Korean Restaurant along LangSuan Road, I decided to walk home. And my golly it was a chilly windy night! I think I'm gonna catch a cold
:-(

And since it's winter, it means December is fast approaching (yay). Anyway, I was able to accomplish a lot of major things the past few days. Here goes my winter updates:

1. Sent all invites for distribution to Manila last Saturday (I spent only 360 Baht from the shipping company I know for 1 box containing 200 invites.Yipeee! Super savings!)

2. Distribution instructions - sent to my coordinator

3. Glass bulbs for beads bracelets - sent to Manila, 300 sets

4. Wedding favour tags, guest sheets, table numbers - print this weekend

5. Misalette - start typing this weekend; print all on week of November 28

6. Photo gallery - choose photos and bring to shop for developing

7. Photo-taking area - buy more beads as part of decoration (capiz and beads combined)

8. Entourage make-up artist - booked; Jayvee Flores

9. Reception seating arrangement - follow-up coordinator

10. Reception script - start writing this weekend

11. Beads accent on ring and unity coin box - start this weekend

12. Silk pillow for ring box - source out materials this weekend (DIY)

13. Unity Candle - source out in Chatuchak

14. Cord - done (DIY). I decided to make it 2 colors with Swarovski in the middle




Joey will be here on the 9th of December. Alas after almost a year we will see each other! I feel so happy and giddy!

And we still have 34 more days of tension before the big day!





1 Comments:

  • At 7:08 PM, Blogger Olivia said…

    I love your swarovski cord. Expensive ba? I wish I have the time and the patience for this project.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home