Bangkok Blogging... the saga continues

life in the City of Angels, career achievements, and journey with joey, my dear hubby

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Honeymoon Blessings

4 months ago, I planned to surprise my h2b (Joey) on a second honeymoon trip to Switzerland. After our Boracay honeymoon, what he knows is that we will go to Singapore but on the departure day, i will reveal to him that we will go Switzerland. So, I started planning for it.

However, I had to let go of that plan because I forget we have to attend this highschool reunion after our Boracay honeymoon. It's a good occassion to attend because we will be seeing our classmates after 20 years! And everyone's excited for both me and Joey since we were classmates in highschool. We just have to attend that momentous event, too.

I finally told Joey about my plan. He was soo excited about Swtizerland but he said we can go next time. No problem.

However, 2 days ago, my boss called me up in a panicky voice asking me if I still plan to surprise Joey on that Switzerland trip. It was because, secretly, she has been planning to give me and Joey a honeymoon surprise trip as a wedding gift! But she has to reveal to me her plans 2 days ago because she found out about my plans from a colleague and she panicked that her plans might go futile.

She is giving me and Joey a trip to Europe or Japan! We can either go to one country to explore or go to several countries!

Of course I chose the trip to Europe.

I am supposed to keep this as a secret to Joey. It's okay to post it here since Joey rarely visits my blog hehhehe.

We need not rush to go there after the wedding. I told her we can go to Europe during the Songkhran Holiday here in Bangkok (almost the same period as our Holy Week). It won't be that winter cold in Europe so perfect to travel.

Isn't this a wonderfeul blessing? Just when I thought our plan went poof, a better offer came and for free!

Note that this is the same boss who gave us those expensive flute glasses which we will use for our wine toasting.

Hay swerte (how lucky).

Thank you Lord :-)

and thank you Lynne (my boss), too.

6 Comments:

  • At 6:53 PM, Blogger Marj and Carlos said…

    Wow, how lucky naman. Why can't I have a boss like that? Oh yeah... I work for myself. Damn! I'm such a cehap boss pala!

     
  • At 9:09 AM, Blogger A Librarian said…

    jane, pede ba akong mag-apply ke lynne before the wedding?hehehe!!!

     
  • At 11:45 PM, Blogger Jane Bio said…

    hello girls! ganyan talaga pag sinuswerte hehhehe. di bale, i-share ko sa inyo mga pix hahahha!

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger chuching said…

    wow, THE BEST boss ever!! this boss is even better than glo's who gave her a cellphone! my boss will only give me a trip to europe for business reasons. this one tops it all!

    i'm happy for you jane! have fun on your wedding and honeymoon!! :)

     
  • At 10:16 PM, Blogger Jane Bio said…

    gracita dear,

    you can say that! i don't know what to say when she told me about it. imagine libre lahat hehehhe. yahoo! send ko na lang mga pix senyo girls. :-)

     
  • At 10:16 PM, Blogger Jane Bio said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home