Bangkok Blogging... the saga continues

life in the City of Angels, career achievements, and journey with joey, my dear hubby

Saturday, August 13, 2005

My Gown's Handpainting


Today I feel so ecstatic. After three (3 ) months of waiting, my designer, Veluz, was finally able to find the artist who can render the handpainting on my gown using light Japanese strokes. I was very strict and particular with her regarding the handpainting since I studied Chinese and Japanese art. And I am so happy with the outcome. We will just have to adjust it according to my color motiff. Another accomplishment from my long and never ending list of things to do before the wedding.

5 Comments:

  • At 6:49 AM, Blogger Aggie said…

    Hi Jane, just bloghopped thru wowies' links :) I like your gown design! It's so unique! Another very beautiful Veluz bride in the making :)

     
  • At 8:50 AM, Blogger Marj and Carlos said…

    It's beautiful Jane. I think they were able to capture that Asian feel you wanted.

     
  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger Jane Bio said…

    Thanks girls! You were the firsts to give it a compliment. Promise kakaiba siya. This is the baby project of Veluz this December hahahha! As in pinapahirapan ko siya sa mga details. But I think it will be worth the wait.

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger Pia said…

    great strokes on that one jane. im sure you're attention to minute details will pay off naman... dapat lang at 2 years in the making na yan! hehehe.

     
  • At 4:43 AM, Blogger edrei said…

    hi jane! the handpainting is so beautiful. i can't wait to see the gown! another reason i know i made a right decision by choosing veluz. btw, thanks for checking out my blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home