Bangkok Blogging... the saga continues

life in the City of Angels, career achievements, and journey with joey, my dear hubby

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Wedding Updates!


Finally an update after being quiet for quite some time. Work has really taken so much of my time and there are still a lot coming! I promised myself I will devote more time to wedding preps this period so I will be more relaxed in December (I hope!). Here's my list:

1. Downpayments made

a. VS&F Catering
b. Threelogy
c. Veluz
d. Madge Lejano
e. Terry Uy
f. Judy Uson

2. Reserved/For payment

a. Nami Villas + airfare
b. Pan Pacific Hotel
c. All flights (US-Bkk-Mnl; Bkk-Mnl)

3. Need to buy/produce

a. Joey's Suit
b. Glass bulbs (400 sets)
c. Principal Sponsors' gift (something from Bkk)
d. Ento's gifts (something from Bkk)
e. Sinamay, beads, ribbons for envelopes
f. Ethnic beads for cord
g. Invites - revisions done; finalize names then proceed to do FA then print
h. Stickers and tags using monogram
i. Prenups coffee table book by Sa-guan Photo - for revision
j. Buckets and banig

4. DIY

a. Sinamay invite envelopes
b. Cord
c. Mosaic treasure box for unity coins
d. Photo AVP
e. Table Trivia

5. Write script

a. AVP for Threelogy
b. Flash Animation
c. Reception programme

6. Finalize lay-out

a. Reception

b. Photo gallery
c. Church's floral arrangement - with Ferdie

7. List down

a. Songs for Sentimental Groove - Church and Reception
b. Photos needed for AVP

8. Look for references

a. Bridal bouquet - twigs, fruits, wild flowers


I am now entering the detailed stage. I feel so tensed but I know I can make it in time. Just like the way I handled all my big events in Bangkok in so little time to prepare. Lord please help me...








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home