Bangkok Blogging... the saga continues

life in the City of Angels, career achievements, and journey with joey, my dear hubby

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Our Flute Glasses


My boss gave us an early gift which can be one of the precious things we can use in the wedding celebration -- flute glasses! It is made in Italy, designed with 24k gold and really very beautiful. I saw a similar one in the shopping mall and I cannot believe the price! This is truly a very wonderful gift. Joey doesn't want us to bring them to Manila because I might just break them. But I really love it! So we will bring them and use them for our wine toasting. Here's to 80 more days!


1 Comments:

  • At 4:53 PM, Blogger Marj and Carlos said…

    Our toasting flutes looks very similar!! Of course mine is not made in Italy, but made I don't know where. Got mine at Mikasa outlet store in Boston.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home