Bangkok Blogging... the saga continues

life in the City of Angels, career achievements, and journey with joey, my dear hubby

Sunday, August 28, 2005

A bride-to-be's Birthday Celebation


Last Saturday, 27 August, I celebrated my birthday with some colleagues and friends even if my real birthday falls on the 30th. They wanted to celebrate it early so more people can join. I really enjoyed the party to the max! We did it at the poolside of my condo so that people can swim anytime (but nobody swam). Gin cooked red sauce for spaghetti and I did the white sauce and the ground pork filling for the tacos. My officemates brought the toffee banofee cake, chocolate cake, drinks, salad and other food. I was very tired but it was fun. They were surprised when I gave each of them a gift -- a CD with compilation of good songs I really like (hehehhe). I am sure they will like it. I've received many nice gifts from them like a new set of bed sheets (yahoo!), Shanghai Tang shawl from my boss (really expensive), necklace from Hui and cute Hello Kitty pillow from Ton and his wife. Post pool party, everyone transferred to my unit and continued to party there. Lynne, my boss, ended the night by making everyone say something really nice about me. I was so tired and yet happy. I missed Joey so much. I wish he was there with me to complete my day. This is my last birthday of being single and I did enjoy the celebration. Looking forward to my birthdays spent with Joey!






6 Comments:

  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger Marj and Carlos said…

    Happy Birthday!! Super missing in action ka lately ah. What's new with you? Miss chatting with you!

     
  • At 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    happy birthday ate jane!
    i miss your post sa blog ko..
    love yah too!
    muah!

     
  • At 10:40 PM, Blogger Aggie said…

    Happy Birthday Jane!

     
  • At 5:23 PM, Blogger geWi said…

    just bloghopping.. belated happy birthday!!! :)

     
  • At 12:17 AM, Blogger Jane Bio said…

    hello and thanks girls sa bday greetings! hu hu hu 36 years old na ko! buti na lang mukha akong 26 hehehehe! dapat na talaga ko mag-asawa. anyway, now i have the time to do serious wedding preps starting this weekend. i'll chat with you marj! hi to aggie, van, kaye and gewi. more wedding postings to come.

     
  • At 8:56 AM, Blogger Mec said…

    super belated happy birthday...

    fellow wowie,
    delish

     

Post a Comment

<< Home