Bangkok Blogging... the saga continues

life in the City of Angels, career achievements, and journey with joey, my dear hubby

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Wedding Shopping 2nd Phase



The Chatuchak Queen is back with more wedding gifts.

Today I went back to the knockdown lamps vendor to buy more for the female sponsors. So all of them will get this except for Lynne, my boss. It's a bit pricey but it's okay. The vendor told me that everytime I buy, I help the villagers from some far flung province in Thailand. That's a thug in my heart but I stil manage to get a little discount.

My problems regarding the men are solved. I went to this pewter shop and bought many stuff. For the male sponsors, I got them this really nice photo frame with elephants. Again, everything's a bit pricey but I'm still within the budget. Only remaining gifts are for the flower girls, my aunts and some groomsmen.






Oh, by the way, I found a super duper creative guy who can do our unity candle. He can etch our monogram as part of the candle design! Ang galing! I can get it by next week -- 1 big candle and 2 small ones for 340 Baht or 480 pesos.

I have started typing the misalette and I think I can finish it by tonight. Tomorow I can send it to Fr. Rodel for his comments.

Till the next updates!





6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home