Bangkok Blogging... the saga continues

life in the City of Angels, career achievements, and journey with joey, my dear hubby

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Wedding Shopping 1st Phase



Today I went to Chatuchak (Bangkok's famous weekend market) to hunt gifts for the wedding sponsors and entourage. I was so happy to find a lot of neat stuff to give!

For the female sponsors, I found this nice knockdown lamp.



These bags below are for the female entourage. The designs depend on their personality that's why I have 2 styles.



For my wedding coordinators' staff, I found these really neat handmade soaps. I will just add more drama in the packaging.



I am still having difficulty finding the gifts for the male sponsors and entourage (men!). Maybe I will have more patience tomorrow (sigh).

Still pending: kids, parents and suppliers (Durian chips and Bangkok sampaloc for them).

Then next week I will do my Christmas and wedding shopping for Joey.

I can't believe it's only a month left!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home