Bangkok Blogging... the saga continues

life in the City of Angels, career achievements, and journey with joey, my dear hubby

Sunday, August 07, 2005

I've been tagged!

A fellow wowie, vannie, tagged me a few days back to answer life's most profound questions (hehhehe, peace vannie!). So here goes my answers...

1. What are the things you enjoy doing even when there's no one around you?

These days? Imported gossip and lifestyle magazines! Thailand translates imported magazines like Cosmopolitan. Sigh, so I have been addicted to catching up on Hollywood gossips. The downside is that I keep on reading stories about Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie. Aaaargh!

I also enjoy dancing, taking pictures of myself and running in the park, of course.

2. What lowers your stress/blood pressure/anxiety level?

A chat or phone call from Joey
A good run in the park
Good project results -- happy clients

3. Tag 5 friends and ask them to post it in theirs.
Five? Hmmmnn, let me see:
Mimi
Angela
Krystel
CheChe
Rhoneil


3 Comments:

  • At 4:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hello jane,
    i used to take valium (diazepam)as my anti depressant. stopped na kasi my doctor friend won't give me anymore prescription for that. addict na daw ako! hahaha. pero most of the time i just use midazolam (dormicum) or zolpidem (stilnox) for anxiety and insomnia. not that i really need them for anxiety. pero pag talgang stressed ako, nd ako makatulog so i take them. only when necessary. but i'm not recommending them to you. they're too addictive! hahaha! and you would need a doctor's prescription kasi they're not over-the-counter meds.

    thanks for taking some time reading my blog.

    happy preps!!!

    cheche

     
  • At 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ate jane, pinost ko na din po sa blog ko! I enjoyed thinking about the answers...very therapeutic!feeling ko, na-relax din ako. :) hehe,, thanks and good day! mwaaahhhh!

     
  • At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    offtopic: napadaan lang, hinahanap ko yung tagboard... di ko makita :( kaya dito na lang! have a nice daY!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home