Bangkok Blogging... the saga continues

life in the City of Angels, career achievements, and journey with joey, my dear hubby

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Bouquet and Book of Photos

Ferdie, my budding florist, sent me a mock-up of my bouquet and I so love it! It still lacks the twigs and the flowers are not super fresh yet but the choice of flowers, colors, fruits and overall arrangement are so perfect for me. Atleast now I know he can execute what I have mind. I can relax a bit on this requirement.




Next will be to finalize how we will do the flower arrangements in the church using bamboo trees or twigs with calla lillies or wide flowers.


I also went to see my photographer for pre-nups here in Thailand Khun Sanguan of Sa-Guan Foto to get our digital storybook. I suggest you visit his site as I am really impressed with this guy and his team. I will make him do our digital book for the wedding also. I was very satisfied with the output -- it's super clean and the colors are vibrant! He also gave me the framed 6 x 20 lay-out which goes with our package. There are 33 pages in the album. Here are a few shots of some of the pages.










This morning, I was also able to finish wrapping all entourage and sponsors gifts and then brought them to the freight forwarders. I will get it next Monday when we go home to Manila on the 12th.

As you notice, my updating is getting more frequent. Posting some updates here keep my sanity and relax me a bit. But I don't want to count the days anymore!