Bangkok Blogging... the saga continues

life in the City of Angels, career achievements, and journey with joey, my dear hubby

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Old Staff, New Stuff


Yesterday, my officemates and I went to GREAT AMERICAN RIBS for an old colleague's farewell party. I feel sad as I was the one who hired her and trained her for some time. She was a "star" last year hitting her target and doing really well with her career. I will surely miss Jaja. Of course, there were lots of picture-taking and goofing around. Lynne and I went home 10:30 pm. I heard they all went drinking and dancing afterwards at RCA.

Then today, my team transferred office again! Anyway, it is good news for me since it is along LangSuan Road... very near my condo yahoo! Now, my home is just walking distance to the office. And I love LangSuan! Across our building is Starbucks, then there's a nearby 7-11 store, plus of course hundreds of restaurants with yummy food with a good ambience to go with. I took photos of the new office though the guys are still fixing their stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home