Bangkok Blogging... the saga continues

life in the City of Angels, career achievements, and journey with joey, my dear hubby

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Whew! I'm Back!


It's been a long time since I last updated my blog and I am sure some of my blog visitors are wondering what the hell happened to me!

I panicked a few days back when I tried updating this blog because I can't log in. Though I am a non-techie, I tried figuring out how, while controlling myself from running to my husband for help (pride). And I did it!

For the next few days, I shall pick up where I left. Hmmm... and that will be more than 2 years after the wedding! Nyahahhhaa!

The good thing is that there will be lots of stories to tell.

And by the way, I already got the wedding photos from Terry Uy. Again, 2 years after :-)

Till my next posts...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home