Bangkok Blogging... the saga continues

life in the City of Angels, career achievements, and journey with joey, my dear hubby

Friday, July 22, 2005

Harry Holiday


Today my heart sings! I just got hold of my hardbound copy of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. It's another long weekend in Bangkok because of the holiday today (start of Buddhist lent, I think) and this is indeed a treat for me!

Eversince I came to Bangkok, my boss, Lynne, buys the book first then gives it to me so I can keep it forever. Thus, my Harry Potter collection is complete.

And so for today, I am doing my best to finish a proposal. Then I will run later at the park. Then take a shower and snuggled up to bed with Harry.

I'm willing to stop my wedding preps for a day for Harry hahahah!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:11 AM, Blogger Marj and Carlos said…

    Finished it na rin. Kasi did not enjoy it as much I think because I was reading the eBook version. I like having the pages in my hand iba rin pala yung experience. Lesson learned.

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    finished it na po..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home