Bangkok Blogging... the saga continues

life in the City of Angels, career achievements, and journey with joey, my dear hubby

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Jane and Joey Circa 1982


Those were the innocent days...Posted by Hello

Joey used to be the tallest in our class (he is 4th from right, back row of boys). And I was sitting 3rd from right,on the 1st row for girls. Who would have thought we will end up together? Most of our classmates can't believe as we are the least expected to get married.

And yet, God has his own way of putting that simple smile on our lips when his plans start to unfold.

Joey has been the most pleasant surprise of God in my life.

A gift I will treasure forever.

I must have been a good girl for God has matched me with the most loving and caring person in the world :-)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home