Bangkok Blogging... the saga continues

life in the City of Angels, career achievements, and journey with joey, my dear hubby

Friday, June 03, 2005


Happy! Posted by Hello

Who wouldn't be happy when you're a Veluz bride? After the cacha, I tried on the Duchess Satin the following day (fast, huh!). And oh, I love it to the max. Both Veluz and I are excited on how the finish will look like when she starts adding the chantilly lace and electric pleats on the skirt layer. This will be seen on the hem of my gown and will extend as bustle-like skirt at the back.

Then, Niko will show me samples on how he will form the ethnic beads I chose to accentuate some parts of the skirt plus add some brooches.

The only thing Veluz and I had to figure out is the japanese handpainting on the blouse area.

I am so glad I got these two people to collaborate with me on my wedding gown design.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:42 PM, Blogger Pia said…

    the fit of your gown looks great jane! funny naman, pareho pala tayong haltered yung top hehehe. sayang you didn't get to meet terry - it would have been a great opportunity to build your rapport with him. lapit na ng december!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home