Bangkok Blogging... the saga continues

life in the City of Angels, career achievements, and journey with joey, my dear hubby

Friday, June 03, 2005


Trial Hair and Make-up with Madge Posted by Hello

This is just practice. They will still put it up in actual but can't do it during the TMU session because my hair just got rebonded. A, the hairstylist, doesn't want to put any spraynet on my ultra expensive hair! hahahha. A lot of people are saying I put my hair down because it is so lovely. So, I suggested to Madge that maybe we can do this:

Put my hair down in the church because my gown's back is really sexy (to cover it sa church)
Put it up during the reception
And A to fix it again during during party/dancing time so I can move freely.

Talk about multiple hair changes in one occassion. Hehehehhe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home