Bangkok Blogging... the saga continues

life in the City of Angels, career achievements, and journey with joey, my dear hubby

Friday, June 03, 2005


Cacha fitting Posted by Hello

I was so amazed with this cacha fitting. See all the pins and needles? It fits so perfeclty already. Only a few adjustments done on the chest area but the rest is okay. I am glad Veluz made the shoulders haltered because I have nice toned upper arms and shoulders. The effect... very feminine and sexy. The way I have always dreamt my gown to be.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:07 AM, Blogger Leah said…

    hi jane!

    finally i was able to make it to your blog. :)

    very nice fit ha. i'm looking forward to my first fitting in july. can't wait! ;)

    happy preps!

     
  • At 7:18 AM, Blogger Jane Bio said…

    she has magical hands. and very fast,too pero malinis pa rin gawa. keep me posted on your fittings. make sure to bring your cam and high-heeled shoes!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home