Bangkok Blogging... the saga continues

life in the City of Angels, career achievements, and journey with joey, my dear hubby

Monday, September 15, 2008

The Brain Factory


I consider my Strategic and Account Planning team as the BRAIN FACTORY in our company. Work can get crazy that we can have as many as 8 brainstorming sessions in a day and write as many as 85 proposals in a month! The creative juices just have to keep on flowing as we can't just say NO, we won't do it.


And yet despite of all these insanity, this is one job that keeps my sanity. Every proposal released is a masterpiece and well-thought off. And it is such a rewarding experience when it gets approved and then we get to see our ideas implemented.

My Thai and Filipino teams are my treasures in the office. I found real diamonds in them. Here they are in an artwork rendered by Kam.

From top left, going right then down to left: Jane, Lara, Andrew, Fon, Kam, Pid, Kat and Vi.

Meet the Brain Factory!

To be grateful for: Finding skills and talents in people and having the chance to hone them.

A team that really works together.

A creative working environment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home