Bangkok Blogging... the saga continues

life in the City of Angels, career achievements, and journey with joey, my dear hubby

Monday, May 09, 2005

Wedding Checklist

Today, I realize I have barely 7 months to go before the big day. With all honesty, i am already in a panic mode. So far, all the major suppliers had been booked. I'll be meeting them when I go home this coming 28 and 29 May for Rhodze and Phipo's wedding.

I feel so tensed. I know that there are still MAJOR details that i'm procrastinating to do. In fact, before I go home, I should have prepared the AVP script, directions for VS&F, photo references for Terry Uy, and a lot more. Anyway, better check my list:

Things DONE:

1. Reservations plus pay reservation fees to the ff: Church, VS&F, Threelogy,
Terry Uy, Madge Lejano, Sentimental Groove, Pan Pacific Hotel, Nami Villas
and Sanguan
2. Cenomar, submission of baptismal and confirmation certificates. Except for
Joey's kumpil certificate.
3. Entourage list
4. Principal sponsors list
5. Guest list -- down to 400 persons
6. Wedding Favours (buy additional beads)
7. Gown color and material swatches chosen
8. Copy for Pre-nups digital album
9. Wedding rings with engraving


TO BE DONE

1. Invitation direction and copy
2. AVP script
3. Burning of pre-nups picture CD
4. Contract finalization with all suppliers
5. Judy Uson Cake revised lay-out approval
6. Buy glass bottles for favours
7. Favour tags
8. Do wedding cord
9. Buy treasure chest box for coins
10. Meet with other suppliers -- Miss Leony for Entourage, Boy Mahusay, Ping
11. Misalette and Reception programme
12. Responsibility assignment sheets
13. Measurement for gown


Hay, so far these are still the things to be done. Lucky 13 hehhehe. I'm sure there's more but my brain's just busted.

Will have to add on this list whatever I have forgotten.




3 Comments:

  • At 1:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    AAwww!!! That's so cute! You're getting married!!!! Congratulations! You got the dress picked out yet?

     
  • At 12:25 AM, Blogger Jane Bio said…

    ei, i did my 1st gown trial. you can check it out in my blog. how are you these days?

     
  • At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Jane ..

    Pareho tayo :D. I was in Tokyo, He was in Bangalore India, our wedding was held in Batangas, Phil ... not to mention it is a beach wedding ... and it turned out so perfect!!

    If you guys differ in char, kami naman sa religion he's muslim,catholic ako), and of course sa culture (he's from bangladesh, Im filipina). And due to difference in culture, magkaiba talaga kami ng hilig, but then we compromise!

    All the best with you guys!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home