Bangkok Blogging... the saga continues

life in the City of Angels, career achievements, and journey with joey, my dear hubby

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Running Companions


My new Nike Air and Mini iPOD from Joey Posted by Hello

Yahoo! Today I bought my new Nike Air running shoes. i tried to salvage my shoes for 7 years but it was really in bad condition already. I did not choose an expensive one. Just comfy and light and will look good in any running outfit I wear. I really did not want to get a new one because I still have my Fila shoes but its not really made for running. So, Joey told me to charge it to him hehehhe. Now I will be more inspired to run. PLUS, I have my Mini iPOD also given by Joey last valentine to keep me company.

Who says exercising isn't fun?

3 Comments:

  • At 3:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ready for a 2-mile run?! hehhehe Wassup! I haven't visited your blog in a while. So what's going on? Ya'll got married yet?

     
  • At 8:07 PM, Blogger Marj and Carlos said…

    If you want to save your feet from injury, make sure your running shoes are comfortable and fits you well. It does not have to be expensive. I personally like New Balance over Nike. One other thing, running shoes have to be changed every 250 miles of running since after this it does not cushion your foot as well.

    Protect your feet so that you'd have more running days in fron of you. Being fit also means knowing how to protect yourself from injury. Lastly, make sure you stretch before you run.

    Take care and have fun!

     
  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger Jane Bio said…

    mama marj, amen to your tips! hehhe, i can run 6 km now non-stop. don't worry, never had an injuury running. i even chose the one with forefoot protection. kaya running is a breeze. thanks for the 3-a-day advise. i feel more energetic actually. keep me posted!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home